PENGALAMAN HAJI SECARA MUASSASAH2014

Thursday 17 May 2012

UPDATE MY COUSIN

Assalamualaikum..... hari ini 17 Mei 2012 Khamis, my cousin condition is deteriorating..... My unty called last night and told that his son is very-very critical. The doctor is asking the family wether they agree to dialise him since both kidneys are not functioning now. His ventilatory support is unable to win off.There is no urine output... From the way my aunt describe, it shows my cousin is having multiorgan failure.

This condition is as aspected since he is having continous bleeding and massive blood transfusion since Saturday.... Now is time that he is actually going... Subhanallah, Allahuakbar.... dia saja yang Maha berkuasa dan mengetahiunya...Kepadanya juga kita akan kembali .... Ianya satu kepastian buat kita semua cuma kita tak tau bila ianya akan berlaku kepada diri sendiri.. but for my cousin the time for him is crusial now.....My uncle told not to do dialisis if the outcome is similiar with or without dialisis.... Tak mahu menyeksakan anaknya dengan bagai-bagai invasive prosedur. Kasihan anaknya.... Memang situasi yang amat-amat sukar sebenarnya nak buat keputusan.... Harap my aunty family kuat dan tabah menghadapi dugaan besar ini...........My heart is always palpitation if hear the phone ringging....Allahuakbar...



No comments:

Post a Comment